Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Good Question!

Because Jessie and I had hours of fun in the car driving to and from Danny's wedding, we got to know eachother better. We asked questions like the following:

1. If you fell in love with a wonderful man with the last name spelled S.C.H.I.T.Z, would you keep your own last name? We agreed that it would be a very unfortunate thing but we disagreed with what we would do.

2. If you could have any song writer write you a love song, who would you choose? Jessie chose James Taylor and I of course said Bono.

3. If you could have any song playing while you danced with a man that you just realized is the love of your life, what would it be? Tough Question! I don't think we ever came up with a solid answer.

4. What movie/literary character best represents you? I said Jo from Little Women. I think Jessie thought the same of herself.

5. If you could have acted in any movie, which would you choose? I said "Sense & Sensability." I don't remember Jessie's choice.

6. If you had to marry one of your guy friends, who would you marry? So not revealing this one! Partially because I don't remember who I said.

7. If you could act in a movie with any co-star, who would it be? I said a young Mel Gibson.

8. What actor would you have play you in a movie about your life? I don't remember the answer to this question...probably Tyra Banks. Ha!

What about you? Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That would be a very unfortunate last name!!! I dont think I'm at all like Jo from Little Women, I'm more like the sister who gets sick and dies (typical!!!) I think the song I had playing when I met the love of my life was "Scrubs" by TLC. (What do you expect? it was '99 and we were in a bar!)

Anonymous said...

Excuse me! I distinctly remember Lou Bega's Mambo #5 playing when we met and glanced eyes for the first time!

It was a magical moment though! We danced as if we were the last ones left on earth as Biz Markie's 'Just a Friend' played in the distance.

I found question #6 a bit confusing. I mean, what if it didnt work out? We could never go back to being friends! Things would be weird.

Anonymous said...

Erin, you are totally AMY and you know it...Buns, I notice that Jesse's answers were of lesser importance in this entry. Hmmm...it's games like this that make you start to go back to your old ways of star crushes. But we both know about your resolution! That will never happen again!