Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blizzard '05

Yesterday was amazing. I absolutely love snow. Maybe it's the Texas girl in me, but I'm still somehow fascinated by the accumulation of pure, white snow. So maybe it's not totally pure because we do live in the city and I definitely don't want to eat a handful anytime soon. But there's something absolutely romantic and wonderful about the city in snow. I love how the streets are quieter when it snows. People are less in a hurry and it gives a purpose to the cold.

As you can see from the pictures some poor corvette driving soul is going to have to dig his car out of the snow. Bless his heart.

I also took a picture of my neighborhood in the daylight this morning. I'll be sure to post that one soon.

2 comments:

Sminklemeyer said...

that is a lot of snow man.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me when Beckles and I came to visit you last MARCH!!!!