Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Laser Technology!

Praise the Lord! Those of you who have walked through many years of my open discussions on waxing can now rejoice with me! Beginning in one week I will be going through the laser hair removal process! It's been a long road of research, reservations and invasively intimate appointments. I am so excited about this that I could just give up chocolate forever (whoa! that was a strong statement. I take that back.)!

Yesterday I met with Amy at American Laser Centers and she walked me through the process. It's easy to say, I'M SOLD!!!!! I don't know one woman who wouldn't want to have this done. I mean, never having to shave or wax again! I might become addicted. Next I'll have my legs done, then my arms, then my eyebrows, then my head...wait. Slow down.

It's an expensive habit but I think it will be life-changing. I'll let you know how it goes.

Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! I want it too.

Anonymous said...

So yeah,

Lets review some of the more dubious ideas of the last century:

1) Bay of Pigs Invasion (1961)

2) Dime Beer Night at the Ballpark (1974)

3) New Coke (mid 80's)

And now this! Does it take a genius to figure out that Ray Guns and private parts dont mix? I better not come back to the greatness and find you looking like Space Ghost!

This WILL be in the next issue of the Legacy!

Anonymous said...

i just wonder...was there *hair in the Garden of Eden? *you know, like THAT kind of hair? because i spend my life attempting to eradicate hair in much the same way that i feel propelled to eradicate world hunger...or more likely, my own hunger. so will there be that kind of hair in heaven? inquiring minds (mine) want to know.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Katy, what will LEE say when she hears about this...I wish I could do the laser thing too, though. What will you do with all of your extra time??