Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Feast

Santa has arrived at the office. The kitchen looks like it's been ravaged by mad hungry women. Why couldn't have all these goodies arrived two weeks ago when I was in the prime of my PMS'ing? At least devouring colonies of chocolate makes sense when you're about to start your period. It doesn't count. Now my raging chocoholism is purely for gluttonal reasons. It counts, and then some.

Let's see, what have I tasted today?
- chocolate chip cookie
- sugar/butter cookie
- chocolate covered plum
- chocolate covered pretzel
- chocolate covered popcorn

And the day isn't even nearly over! Someone please help me. I'm crying out for help! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME????!!!!!

I guess I'm going to have to walk through this alone. Well maybe not totally alone. There are 15 other women in this office who will happily walk with me....to the kitchen.

2 comments:

oldhall said...

A choco-covered PLUM? Bizarre!

Did it still have the pit? Was it dehydrated?

Did you ever see the 'plum scene' in Mystery Train? Very amusing.

Anonymous said...

One cant help but think of Southpark Episode 415 or any issue of 'The Legacy' for that matter:

Cartman: [comforts Chad] Hey, Chad, eh… You know what you need? You need a friend.

Chad: [wipes away his tears] I'd, I do?

Cartman: Yes. [dangles a chocolate in front of him] A chocolate friend. [Chad begins to howl] Mr. Candy Bar doesn't judge you, Chad. Mr. Candy Bar likes you just the way you are. [opens the wrapper to expose the aroma and tempts him] Look at how yummy and sweet he is. [Chad, still sobbing, takes the candy bar and starts eating. Cartman bides his time] …There you go. That'll just be four dollars. [Chad hands him the money and finishes the candy bar. Cartman just watches] …There you go.