Friday, December 02, 2005

Celebrity Look-a-Like

It's official. I look like Shania Twain. I knew I resembled greatness somewhere out there. My sister just introduced me to the greatest website! My Heritage does face recognition. Just download a picture of yourself and they will analyze your face and match you up with your celebrity look-a-like. I also resemble Doris Day, Penelope Cruz and two of my favorites: Kate Winslet and Audrey Tautou. Uh oh, I also resemble Katie Holmes. I have both Penelope and Katie on my list. Am I destined to end up with Tom Cruise and give silent births? I certainly hope not!

I also resemble Lance Armstrong and Elijah Wood. Now that's random. It seems as if I'm destined to take great painful adventures.

Erin and I definitely resemble eachother. I mean, we are sisters. She too got the Shania Twain nod.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So yeah,

The Dillard's gift catalog came today. Stuart's on the front.

Katy, you want FedEx or will regular mail do?