Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quinn's Party Pics

See what I mean? I was being wrestled to the floor by little Piper. She's a little thing that packs a big punch. And no she isn't grabbing my boobs in this picture. I moved her hands before one could be taken. I can't wait until my nephews are big enough to wrastle. Yes, that's wrastle with an "a."







Here's a picture of me, Janell and Angie. Angie and I went to junior high together. Fast forward a few years and I get a call from my cousin, Josh, telling me he's dating a girl I knew in JH. RANDOM! They've been married for eight years. That's so cool. And so is she. Yeah, we tore up the volleyball and basketball courts at TCA.


Below is one of the cutest kids you will ever meet. Happy First Birthday Quinn!

Click here and here to see more pics of the party.

No comments: