Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When You Care to Send the Very Best

I had a fun surprise when I arrived at the office this morning. The girls were huddled around the reception desk and said that I had flowers! They said, "do you have a man we don't know about?" Girls, you don't even know! I saw that they were addressed to "Kathryn Orender." There's only one man out there who calls me Kathryn. I knew they were from my sweet dad! I knew it the second they said, "you have flowers!"

Not even 30 minutes later another co-worker comes to my desk with another vase of flowers! Two in one day? Happy Valentine's to me indeed! Can we say "Daddy's girl"?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwwww! Guess what?? I just got flowers today from my dad too! And they were tulips as well! We're too lucky:)

Katy said...

Maybe our dad's went to the same conference called "How to make your single daughter feel special on Valentine's Day."

It worked. :-)

Beck said...

As soon as I saw the pic I thought, "the work of Mr. Bill!"