Friday, February 29, 2008

Surprise!

Drewby's making a visit to Chicago! My little brother called last night and asked if I would like to have a surprise visitor next weekend. UM YEAH! Drewby's coming to town to spend the weekend with his big sis! We're going to have so much fun! I love that he is one of my best friends in the world. See you in eight days kiddo!  UPDATE:  Nevermind, he texted today that he just found out he has an art competition.  Sigh.  BUMMER! Why does he have to be all artsy and cool like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that it didnt work out Katy. I wish I could come up, but Connor's b-day and party are next Saturday. I am going to make it up there though, I promise!

Kellsey said...

How disappointing!!! I am so sorry, Katy, that Andrew did not get to come. I hope that you had a good weekend anyway.