Monday, February 04, 2008

Waste Not, Want Not

Two questions:

1. Why do people lick the peel off lids on yogurt containers? I know why I do it: I can never be satisfied.

2. Do these same people also pour the crums from the bottom of their bags of chips into their mouths? Done it.

Okay, one more encore question:

3. Does everyone drink the remaining milk out of their cereal bowl? I absolutely polish off any remaining morsel or liquid in my cereal bowl. What cereal makes the best leftover milk? I'm going to go with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

3 comments:

Beck said...

YES - i do drink the remaining milk out of the cereal bowl but
NO - i do NOT drink the last bit of milk out of the carton. i have a fear of that.

Patrick & Alicia said...

I don't lick the back of the lid - that is there for my protection and do now want to lick the seal that saves me from almost certain demise.

No - I don't do the final chip dump. I have had bad experiences with the crums somehow missing my mouth and ending up all over my shirt. You have got to love the grease stains.

Yes - I do drink the remainder of the milk. This is great event is on par with the last bite of the famed Drumstick. Sugar and creme nirvana my friends.

Katy said...

Spoken like a true Orender. Nirvana indeed!