Monday, June 25, 2007

Aaron Eckhart

OH MY GOODNESS! My roommate is a manager for a Starbucks in Chicago and she just called to tell me that my ALL TIME MOVIE STAR CRUSH IS IN HER STORE! She just served him up a grande non-fat latte. I could love a man who drinks a grande non-fat latte. If I hadn't of just taken my lunch break you could guarantee that I'd be in a cab right now heading down there to see him (and Kelly, I would choose to take you out for a birthday lunch any day over stalking a crush). Apparently he's just sitting there reading a book. Janell said he's gorgeous. I could hear her blushing over the phone. I wish I could talk to him on the phone...oh that voice.

Now I sound like a stalker. I'm really not. It's not stalker-ish to know that we have the same birthday. No, not stalker-ish or junior high-ish at all.

She's going to try and sneak a picture of him for me. She's a good roommate to call and tell me this news.

I'm DYING! Maybe I'll run into him sometime. Seriously though, I have a plan of what I would do if I saw him. I'd pretend to trip and fall right in front of them. That way we'd have to talk. Brilliant? I believe it is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Janell so much right now - that's a damn good friend to call you when your #1 movie crush (and let's face it, he had quite a few others to beat out) walks into her Starbucks.

But now I think we should call to mind your resolution to not have any more movie crushes. I mean, I'm just sayin'.

Katy said...

Beckles, do we really need to air dirty laundry? Two words: Bucky Meredith. Oh wait, Russell Crowe & that guy from Remember the Titans? Those were someone else's crushes...like yours!!

And I don't have celebrity crushes anymore...i just maintain the one :-)

CrazyJohn said...

I didn't know you had a crush on Aaron Eckhart. I probably shouldn't tell you about being two feet from him, or talking to him, or acting with him then. Okay. I won't.
Kisses!