Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Randomness

I really like Goldfish...the food. I prefer the cheddar flavor. They are highly addictive.

I'm getting new headshots. I was finally productive and set up a consultation for tomorrow. I'm going to ask them to make me look like myself...only better...like Angelina Jolie. Wait, not her. She's too skinny. I could snap her wrist with my pinky toe. Catherine Zeta Jones. Yeah, her. Only younger.

I really want an iphone. I don't need it. I just want it.

I paid for my third parking ticket in one month. You're welcome City of Chicago.

Oooo! I get my haircut tonight. I love getting my haircut. I'll feel even better when I get my eyebrows waxed.

I'm wearing a cute dress today. I feel so Audrey Hepburn-ish.

When I look at my wall calendar at the end of the month I become really impatient because I want to flip the page and see what picture adorns the next month. I don't peek because I love surprises.

A friend told me how they are surprising a friend with a trip to Vegas this weekend. I want a surprise trip! Have I mentioned how much I love surprises?

Yes, I know I travel...a lot. Wendy told me last night that I get to go on so many adventures. It's true. But it's always easier to look at someone else's life and claim that they have an exciting and adventurous life. I look at hers and think the same thing.

I procrastinate on things that have an outcome that's unknown to me. That's not a good quality. I would never use this as a weakness in an interview. Let's just keep this our secret.

Something I love about living in Chicago: Eating lunch by a restaurant window and seeing multiple people I know walk by. This city really is small.

I love it when someone I haven't seen in years finds me on myspace.

I sat in the park yesterday and read for two hours. It was unbelievably gorgeous!

I'm not wearing a bra. hahahahahaha! I don't need to in this dress...or with anything really.

I think I'm going to like my new monologue.

I so want to skip out on work and go see a movie. Make it an independent film. And I'll take some Milk Duds too.

It's so annoying when my hair gets caught in my lipgloss. It makes me want to shave my head. That's why I don't always wear lipstick mom! It's not out of spite.

And speaking of lipstick...I get grossed out when I see lipstick on my straw or silverware. That's why I always take it off before I eat or drink anything.

Let's see...anything else? Oh yes! I got new running shoes! I forgot that running shoes are supposed to have tread and a little bounce to them. Maybe now I won't ruin my knees.

That's all I'll leave you with today. Feel free to share any random thoughts you may have about your life. I enjoy reading what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost got the same Mizuno's today.

I put on my lipgloss before I run, not because I'm vain, but because really thick lipgloss will stay on longer than Burt's Bees.

I couldn't feel LESS Audrey Hepburnish right now. My apartment is two-thirds empty and I've allowed dog hair to become abundant...and I always said I'd never be that person. I think dog hair just got caught in my lipgloss.