Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two Reasons to Celebrate Today

Reason One:

It's my beautiful, hilarious, sweet, and all around better person than I am little sister's birthday! Erin is 29 today. 29!!! It seems just like yesterday that we were stealing each others diaries and reading them aloud to our friends. Remember that one time I called you a "little shit" in my Care Bear diary? Ah, those were the days! Here's to many more days of you being a "little shit"! You know I love you!

Reason Two:
My cousin, Alyse, got engaged! You can read Alyse & Jeff's engagement story here. They're so cute.

2 comments:

Jess Lindsay said...

Happiest Birthday Erin!!!!
I've never called you a little shit in my diary! I've only said nice things about you in my care bear diaries! Have a Fabulous, Fabulous day!!!

Anonymous said...

Katy,
Thank you so much for the "Tribute" It made me laugh so hard. Of course I remember reading your diary, I also remember confessing to a priest during confession that I had read it (NO JOKE!)
Thank you again,
I love you!!!