Thursday, June 28, 2007

Missoula, Montana

Hello friends!

I will be heading to Montana tomorrow for a week of fly-fishing, hiking, and white-water rafting with my family. We sound so athletic and adventurous. Yes, believe everything you read! I don't know if I'll have any internet access while I'm frolicking with the trout and bears. I'll be sure to update if I can.

Meanwhile you can read about my past Missoula adventures here and here.
Tonight I am preparing for the trip by treating myself to a manicure and pedicure. I like to remind myself that I'm a girl by looking down and seeing brightly polished toenails. It's what visibly distinguishes me from the men out there on the river. That and mascara.

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

Have fun, lovely Lady! Enjoy getting your toes done! and say hi to your family for me!