Friday, June 15, 2007

I Made the Paper!

Yes, my face can be seen in the June 8, 2007 issue of the Daily Herald, a Chicago suburb newspaper. I couldn't believe the size of our picture! I've included scanned photos of the paper for your viewing pleasure. My favorite part is where the journalist describes me as "very slender." I about passed out from sheer delight. She can say whatever she wants about me after that comment. And I'll overlook the fact that she said "Orender stumbled frequently over her lines." Come on! It was one scene and I somehow made it through! But she did say I was "very slender." She is forgiven. But again, I must bring up that one of my characters stumbles over lines on purpose! Maybe I'm too good of an actress. Yes, that must be it.

And the show got two stars. She told Paul that she actually gave us two and a half stars. How generous.

You can also amuse yourself with the local happenings in the suburb area. I left the surrounding articles and advertisements in the scanned photos so you wouldn't think I completely made this up myself.

1 comment:

Jana said...

exciting!!!!

and referring back to your last post, i so totally get your point, but don't go bashin' forever 21 for grownups; or, as my friends and i like to call it, "forever 31." ;)