Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Phoenician




I'm back at The Phoenician and it's fantastic! Becky met me here in Phoenix and it's been so much fun! We've laughed hard at ourselves and also solved all the world's problems only in a matter of hours. Love it!

Here are a couple of pictures of us enjoying the pool and drinking margaritas. I am so blessed!

Back when we were younger we would say to each other, "I can't wait until someday when I can go to a place like this with my husband." Now since we never see each other we're glad it's just us that gets to take this trip.

4 comments:

Kellsey said...

Well, it's a rough life and someone's got to take the hit for the team.

Thanks for being willing to rough-it in the desert.

;-)

Seriously, this place looks AMAZING!

The Mitchells said...

You girls look hot!!

Heidi said...

I'm jealous! Girls' retreats are a great idea. I might need to implement one of these soon. Hope you're having a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a chance to blog about our *adventures*. :) Toenails, sounds in the dark, and rattlesnakes.