Friday, June 08, 2007

Movie in the Park

Wednesday night we celebrated Janell's birthday by going to see Sixteen Candles in the Park behind the Chicago History Museum. This is perhaps one of my favorite things to do in Chicago. People bring picnics, share food with their neighbors, and talk to people they normally wouldn't have the opportunity to meet. Movies in the Park bond people together. There would be peace in the world if more people attended these events. You can quote me on that!

Here are some pictures from the evening. I wish I had taken a picture of Long Duk Dong on the big screen.














We are such rebels. We snuck wine into the park. There's something so sophisticated about drinking wine out of a coffee cup. And I had to post this picture of Jessie because she likes to post terrible picture of me on her blog. She actually looks cute in this picture. Dammit!

No comments: