Wednesday, June 27, 2007

iChat

I heart Mac...as in my computer. It's more than just a computer. It's an avenue for better communication with my family.

My sister, Erin, just got a Mac for her birthday. We decided to test out iChat to see how we liked it. WE LOVED IT! It was almost as if we were sitting face to face having a conversation, except we were staring at our computers and seeing each other at very unflattering angles. One should never take a picture of me from below eye level. It's very unattractive.

Our laptops have tiny little cameras built in and we see real time videos of each other. You just talk to the computer and it transmits it perfectly. I have no idea how it works, but it works. I was able to give Erin a tour of my new apartment and she showed me pictures of her latest ultrasound as well as her growing belly. Then I flashed her. Sometimes I can't help myself.

4 comments:

Kellsey said...

I heart my mac, too! Yea for iChat! This is how macon's parents get to see their grandchildren on most Sunday afternoons. It's a wonderful function!

Anonymous said...

Katy, I had the best time i-chatting with you. You crack me up. We must ichat at least once a week!

Kate said...

Agh! I want to iChat! Help me out here! And yes, I'm LOVING my Mac as well.

Katy said...

Well let us iChat! Does yours have a camera built into it? If so, we can totally chat. Call me!