Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Biggest Loser

Apparently there are "auditions" for The Biggest Loser down the street from work. There was already a line last night as I walked by my el stop. These people are serious. I also saw some people who did not need to be in line for the show. I wanted to pull some of these girls out of the line and tell them that they are beautiful and in no way should they be in line! Maybe what they need is counseling! But I have to admit that its slightly tempting to jump in line. I'd get really skinny, be on television and I just know with my cute personality that I'd become a reality star. Ha! There's more to life than that and I'll keep on pursuing something a little more grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can do a sisters Biggest Loser after I have this baby. I'm gonna need all the help I can get to get the weight off. Of couse, I'm not too keen about standing on a scale in only shorts and a sports bra so that all the world can see my everything.