Friday, January 06, 2006

Fattest City

Well, it looks like I live in the just named Fattest City in America. I can't cut a break! Seriously, how am I ever to get fit and remain thin when I live in the one city that ranks as the fattest in the good ol' U S of A? And the U S of A is probably the fattest country in the world. It's a constant battle folks. I guess I need to move to Hawaii where they have the second most fit city in America. I'll take one for the team and move there.

Speaking of Hawaii...I am taking a trip there in one month!! My sweet parents have invited me and my friend Wendy to accompany them to the great city of Honolulu. I think I'll prepare myself for this trip not by exercising but by watching my guilty pleasure, Blue Crush. I own it. It's true. You're than welcome to come over and watch it with me. I know you want to. Or I could go for the more innocent Gidget movies. But don't let her innocence fool you. She was pretty wild back in her day. Don't think I won't be taking surfing lessons by guys ten years my junior with beach blonde hair and tan (notice that's beach, not bleach).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN YOU, WENDY MILLER!!! (big sigh) My only consolation is that you'll never share Napua Tower with anyone else...ANYONE!!!!!!!!! Do you HEAR me?! Oh, and Kates, will you really take surfing lessons? What if they have Dippin Dots?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. You are going to have so much fun!!! Get a tan for me, because right now I am a pale WHALE! Literally. I always thought Houston was the fattest city. I guess Chicago just wanted to be #1. I dont know, maybe living in the fattest city has its advantages, I would feel way thinner than if I lived in Hawaii!!