Friday, January 27, 2006

Outburst

I just yelled at my boss. Seriously, I did. I'm not making this up. We were all seated around the conference table post lunch just chatting about upcoming weddings, etc. We had Rockit catered in for one of the girls' last day in the office. There was a huge tray of grapes, strawberries and the most delicious cookies. As we're debating about my future marriage or not marriage, I saw my boss packing up the cookies. Our end of the table did not see the tray of goodies. As I see my boss using tongs to put the cookies in little plastic baggies I yell, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!??" Seriously, I don't get mad about much, but don't mess with my dessert!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic! That sounds exactly like something I would get upset about. Like when people ask to have some of your candy (or whatever) and you really dont want to give them any!