Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What I'm Listening to Today

Actually this is my December 2005 mix. I like to date my mixes. Or maybe I should use the more up to date terminology that my little brother will understand: playlist.

1. Wonderwall: Ryan Adams
2. The Blower's Daughter: Damien Rice
3. Ring of Fire: Johnny Cash
4. Solsbury Hill: Peter Gabriel
5. Perfect World: Indigo Girls
6. Advent: Jackopierce
7. Still Crazy After All These Years: Paul Simon
8. Transatlanticism: Death Cab for Cutie
9. You're Beautiful: James Blunt
10. Trouble: Ray LaMontagne (love his voice!)
11. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes: Paul Simon
12. Landed: Ben Folds
13. Me & Julio Down by the School Yard: Paul Simon (I must have a thing for him)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Transatlanticism??? Death Cab for Cutie??? Gosh, I've never heard of them or it, but I'm sure you're not surprised at that. LOVE reading your blogs. Makes me feel closer to your life, and I love that for sure. Looking forward to Hawaii! Can you believe Erin's baby is already 5lb 7 oz. More than Paige weighed when she was born. LOVE YOU!!!!! Mom