Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Apron Strings

This is a roommate picture that we took on Sunday. My mom was in town this weekend and bought us each a cute apron. She's probably hoping that it inspires me to cook more often. Tuna salad and crackers is cooking! I'll probably die of mercury poisoning from the amount of tuna I eat weekly. But it's a meal I can eat immediately. My hunger pangs don't have much patience! AND it's high in protein and low in fat. Again, that's neither here nor there.

We had fun cooking it up in the kitchen. Janell cut up watermelon. Jessie made oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies (Temp. Tation! I can hardly resist!). And I entertained them! I wore my apron while doing it. I think I've finally found my calling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! And don't worry, I won't push the cooking idea until I get back to the stove myself. All of you look adorable.
Love you!

sweetpea said...

pretty darn cute.

and i hope the girl to the right is your cousin or something, because she looks just like your sister. ;)