Thursday, May 24, 2007

Zombie

I'm tired. I can't think straight. My communication skills are lacking. I'm talking out loud to myself and people keep asking me, "What did you say?" I just respond with "Nothing. I'm losing it is all."

Tonight is our last rehearsal before the big opening. We're supposed to finish at midnight. Hopefully we'll tighten up things that need to be tightened and maybe even remember most of our lines.

Tomorrow morning I'll be tempted to roll out of bed, throw on some clothes, and head straight to work. But I'm getting lasered in the morning before work. There's absolutely no rolling out of bed allowed for these appointments. It just wouldn't be prudent. A shower is a necessity.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can sleep!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Break a leg, Katy! You'll do fabulous, and I can't wait to hear how it goes! Love ya!

Marissa Montgomery said...

What a performance! You were definitely the most talented of the trio. What timing, skills, and personality! You absolutely defied the exhaustion you were feeling.