Friday, May 04, 2007

My New Apartment

Here it is! I was finally able to upload my pictures thanks to me pirating someone's wireless internet in my building.

I'll give you a little tour. I took these pictures the day we moved in so some things have changed. But honestly the boxes are still everywhere.

Here we go:



















Hello and welcome to our home. This is our entry way. I love the ceiling!














This is our enormous living room. Jessie and her parents are painting it this weekend. I'm not sure what color but I'm sure it will be fabulous. We have space!














This is our lovely view from the living room. One side is lakeview; the other side is of downtown. Can you see the Sears Tower and the Hancock building? Neato.




















This will eventually be our dining room. For now it's storage.




















And a Butler's Pantry. What the heck is a Butler's Pantry? I don't know, but I can tell you it's very nice.




















And this is our kitchen. I'm sure I'll cook many fabulous dinners because we actually have counter space now.




















And my very own bathroom!














Here's my bedroom. I have bay windows! And it's huge. The closest space is even better than I could have dreamed. Hello shoes.




















And I have a room with a view!


And here it is in all its glory. Now people can see me in all my glory. I really need to work on closing the shades.
I hope you've enjoyed the tour. Now come visit! (Unless I don't know you. That would freak me out. And I have pepper spray. Actually I don't. But I do have a kick-ass roundhouse.)

3 comments:

Kellsey said...

WoW!! I love your apartment. What color did Jessie and her parents decide to paint it? Can we see pics of your apartment once it's all done?

Can't wait!

Beck said...

This is BAR NONE my favorite post of the year! I have been waiting for these pics for so long, buns. Now I am so excited about coming to visit - I cannot believe the stinkin' space! Goodbye Waveland!

Jolene Turner said...

So so so cute! Color me jealous.