Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Favorite Posts

Today I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite posts from the past three years. I've written almost 400 posts since this blog began way back in the spring of 2004.

Here they are in chronological order. Enjoy the reading!

Measuring Up

Personal Care: Hunting for Women

Resident Alien

10 Year Reunion

I'm the Kind of Person Who...

How Observant

Body Wrap

Blind Date

Ripped

Bleep

U2

Big "A"

Sing Some on the Side

Deep Thoughts by Katy

Good Question!

Favorite T.V. Show The Office (British Version)

Stuck

How NOT to Hit on a Girl

Texas Summers

Acne Away

Page Turners

Tag...I'm It

Inspiring Quotes

Anniversary

Missed Connection

Man Muffs

Watch This

You Had Me at "Take a Deep Breath"

Dear Man Wearing Short Shorts at the Gym

These are just a few of them. Some are my favorite because of the memories they bring back. Others are favorites because of their comments. Let me now if I've left out one of your favorites.

No comments: