Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Lindsay Clan

Jessie prompted me to do a little research today on the Lindsay Clan. I know what the Lindsay plaid looks like and I know that the crest has a swan on it. But I didn't know that the clan motto is "Endure Fort" or "Suffer Bravely." That's a new little nugget of information. Why does it have to have the word "suffer" in it?

**You may be asking yourself, "Katy, why is this important? Why do you even care about the Lindsay Clan?" That's a great question and you bring up a good point. My mom is a Lindsay. We have our Lindsay Family Reunion every three years and we enjoy good times like the Lindsay Beach Olympics & Sand Castle Building Contest. Next time we ought to wear our tartans.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I just love seeing my name written so many times. Awesome.