Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pictures from the Weekend

The weekend started out great. Heavy opened and we followed up our performance with a little Karaoke. I sang an amazing rendition of Jodee Messina's Heads Carolina, Tails California. I think I confirmed the fact that I do indeed sound much better in my car. Zach and I followed up my performance with a romantic duet of Love Shack. Wow, the B-52's sure know how to speak the language of my heart. Here are a couple of pictures:

































I then concluded saturday with a little Dance Party USA. It can't get any better than having you and your friends take over a dance floor and teach people moves they've never seen...and probably never will again. I specifically posted this picture so Lindsay can finally say she made my blog :-)


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Awesome! I made the blog. I am honored. Hey, you're in mine too! Yay!